3rd Quartermaster Bn
3d Quartermaster Battalion
- Constituted in the Regular Army as Supply Battalion, 3d Armored Division and activated at Camp Polk, Louisiana, 1 January 1942.
- Inactivated 10 November 1945 in Germany.
- Relieved from the 3d Armored Division and disbanded 7 November 1947.
- Reconstituted in the Regular Army as 3d Quartermaster Battalion and assigned to the 3d Armored Division, 25 June 1948.
- Activated 25 July 1949 at Fort Knox, Kentucky.
- Redesignated 15 March 1955 as the 3d Armored Quartermaster Battalion.
- Redesignated 1 October 1957 as the 3d Quartermaster Battalion.
- Erorganized and redesignated 1 July 1963 as the 503d Supply and Transport Battalion.